- Handling tickets/queries received at the International support team’s end.
- Gateways and infrastructure monitoring to ensure uptime is maintained.
- Respond to external and internal queries regarding all connectivity issues such as gateways, routing, pricing, profiles, features, and delivery related queries etc.
- Conducting training sessions as and when required.
- Gateway communications: Reporting failures and any such errors, including but not limited to character-encoding, non-delivery, delays or feature support to suppliers.
- Making changes on router to gateways, such as adding new destinations, disabling faulty routes, updating feature support, pricing changes, etc.
- Completing monthly feedback reports for the management.
- Taking ownership of all the standard and premium rated SMS-MT/MO related duties and administration, as well as all escalated coverage, connectivity and routing queries.
- Providing technical support for all the RML products.
- Should have basic knowledge of Linux, MS – Office and SQL.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts and on weekends.