What is Click2Call?
Practical, feasible and user-friendly, Route Mobile’s Click2Call solution is a collective bridge that not only makes the website interactive but also brings in a bucket full of perks. Route Mobile smooths out the process for you by enabling you to connect with customers using a single click as a form of direct response marketing.
A passive lead generator and a web traffic convertor, Click2Call is one of the simplest channels for customers to get in touch with you. A simple link on the page bonded to your contact number expedites the process of building up a substantial database of potential customers.
How does it benefit your business?
How it works?
- Using the customer’s website, the user provides Name and Mobile number.
- After getting the inputs, the system will initiate first call to Agent / Client
- Once the connection is successfully established with Agent / Client, the system initiates second call to the user.
- On successful connection with user, the call is patched and communication is initiated between the user and client /an agent.
- In case of failure in connecting the call with either of the parties in the first attempt, retry mechanism is applied.
- In case of failure in the second attempt, SMS is trigger to the customer with a request to give a missed call on the specified number.
Review the performance of your website using our detailed reporting mechanism. A report has following parameters:
Number of Clicks
It indicates the total number of customers clicked the button on the website.
Number of Calls Initiated
It is the total number of calls initiated by the system.
It is the total number of calls answered by the customer in the first attempt.
It indicates the total number of calls that were not responded.
First Attempt Success Percent
It is the total percentage of successful calls in line with total calls initiated.
It indicates the calls that were initiated to the customer but failed in the first attempt.
Successful Retried Calls
It is the total number of calls answered by the customers during retrials.
Total Success Percentage:
It is the percentage of called picked successfully in the first attempt and retrials divided by total number of clicks received.
The Route Mobile Edge
Various Call patch options available
Enhance your user experience with our extendable option including call patching solutions onto your ongoing service.
On the go Reports
Gain meaningful insights with Route Mobile’s real time reports and upgrade your campaigns effectively.
Multiple Failure Mechanism
Eliminate the chance to miss out on unresponded requests with Route Mobile’s strong failure mechanism.
Contact Centre and Agent Integration
With our easy to go setup, we let you consolidate Contact Centres and Agents flawlessly.
Opt for the one that best fits your requirement with our varied charging plans.
Route Mobile’s Click2Call service incorporates an option to record all the calls for future references.
- Government & NGO