Instagram has become one of the most widely used and popular social media channels for businesses, enterprises, influencers, and normal users. Currently, this is possible as Instagram has positioned itself at the crucial intersection of creativity, community, and culture. There are various technologies that Instagram has neatly incorporated itself into such as augmented and virtual reality technologies. Businesses are capable of building worlds that are immersive, entertaining, and that is capable of exciting their audiences. With Instagram for Business, it is possible to offer immersive experiences to your customers by bringing your imagination and creativity to life.
Now, let’s talk about the different ways you can create the most engaging experiences with Instagram for Business
Instagram for Business is one of the best platforms that you can take advantage of whether you are a small, medium, or large-scale enterprise. According to a recent survey, 2 out of 3 people have claimed that Instagram has helped them to interact with brands effectively and 50% of people are also more interested in a brand when they see ads for it on Instagram. With more than one billion people using Instagram every month, using Instagram for business is easily a de-facto platform for businesses to capitalize on.
In the last 10 years, Instagram has seen a tremendous shift from a photo-sharing app to being a hub of business activity. Brands have been running fundraisers through Instagram Live broadcasts, opening up shops from their profiles, and also letting people book reservations from their accounts. Besides this, there are new business tools, features, and tips that have become quite routine. By using Instagram for business to its full potential, you can take all the necessary steps from setting up your account to measuring your success in an easy-to-understand manner.
The first step is to get an Instagram Business Account, which you can do by either switching from a personal account to a business one or creating a new business account entirely. It is important to create a winning Instagram strategy, based on a good understanding of your audience. By defining your key segments that overlap with your customer base you can actively hone in on your niches. You can narrow down on some metrics such as who buys from you, compare the analytics on other social media channels and also conduct competitor research on your own. Thus, these are some of the different ways that you can make Instagram for Business work for you in narrowing down and targeting the right audience.
Instagram for Business can help exemplify your growth tremendously by ensuring that your goals are SMART – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely. The most important thing to focus on is in identifying the most important social media metrics that you can monitor which are:
- Awareness: It includes metrics such as follower growth rate, post impressions and the total number of accounts reached
- Engagement: Engagement can be measured with various metrics such as engagement rate which is based on likes and comments and the overall amplification rate based on the number of shares.
- Conversions: Conversion rate is the most important metric that you can track along with a few other metrics such as click-through rate and bounce rate. When you’re using paid ads there are other metrics that can be tracked such as cost per click and CPM.
- Customer Metrics: These are the metrics that are based on different actions that customers can take such as retention, repeat customer rate, and much more!
Speaking of popular use cases and success stories of using Instagram for Business, there are countless examples of businesses utilizing Instagram for business to achieve success. Some of the most popular use cases of utilizing Instagram for Business are:
- Best Chatbot for Instagram
- Running a Contest on Instagram
- Image and Video Editing Software for Instagram
- Instagram Analytics for Business
- Software for Selling on Instagram
- App to create videos for Instagram
- Hashtag Generator App for Instagram
- Schedule Posts on Instagram
- Add Instagram Feed to Website
- Instagram Video Ads
- Putting a Link in the Instagram Bio
- Instagram Analytics App
There are countless benefits of using Instagram for Business, and if you have not started using Instagram for Business then now is the time to do so. Here are some of the major benefits of using Instagram for Business:
- Learning what your customers like
- Presenting specific products or services
- Building customer relationships
- Driving website traffic
- Reaching out to new audiences
- Making brand ambassadors
- Launching advertising campaigns
- Improving sales massively
In conclusion, Instagram for Business is an amazing tool at your fingertips that can definitely help in terms of branding, growth, generating leads, and finally driving conversions. It is important to learn the ins and outs of the Instagram for Business platform to capitalize on using the platform to grow your business.