What is Verified SMS?Verified SMS transforms your existing SMS and increases the awareness of your brand on mobile with its verification and branding features that make business SMS messages safe and trustworthy. Extend the existing functionality of your SMS campaigns- enhance conversations with users, build trust and prevent scams
Quick FactThe global A2P SMS market is expected to be worth US$86.53 billion by 2025. Enhance your with trusted and verified messages.
How does it benefit your business?
How it works?
- Every message is validated twice, once through Route Mobile and once through messaging client application. It is similar to a two factor authentication
- Route Mobile generates an authentication key and passes this to messaging client application when sending a brand message, which is a 1-way hash. Messaging client application cannot read the contents or recipients of the message as it is encrypted and Route Mobile does not know the device type that will be receiving the message, which makes the message end to end encrypted.
- Route Mobile sends text messages across the mobile carriers (just like any other SMS message).
- When the Android Messages app receives the message, it computes its version of the authentication key and sends this to the messaging client application to verify the message’s authenticity and sender.
The Route Mobile Edge
ConvenienceSimple submission and approval process for verification.
Automatic delivery reportAutomatize the delivery report directly to your database
24 hours availabilitySend messages continuously from the database, the application runs 24 hours a day.
Highly scalableCustomize the service based on your specification and requirement.
Preserving brand trustIt protects against spoofing and fraud threats via text messaging. Engage customers with trusted, branded messages.
- Payment Gateways / Wallets
- Government and NGOs
- Travel & Tourism