About the organisation
The client is a private sector-led organisation in Nigeria established to assist the government in combating the Coronavirus disease in the country. The organisation is in partnership with the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) with the sole aim of combating Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Nigeria.
With the help of this task force, industries can provide technical and operational support, as well as funding, advocacy, and awareness campaigns. By providing funds for the establishment of several testing, isolation, and treatment centres in all geopolitical zones, they work in collaboration with the government to provide direct support to private and public healthcare in response to the crisis; ensuring the general public is aware, educated, and buys-in to avoid panic and chaos.
Here’s how a private sector-led organisation raised awareness campaigns with Route Mobile’s WhatsApp Chatbot
- The world is going through an unconventional crisis in the form of the COVID-19 viral pandemic. The organisation fights the virus on four fronts—provides technical and operational support, raises funds, and builds awareness
- To create awareness, the organisation engages users on various channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For this, the organisation needs to extend its reach and respond instantly using a trustworthy self-identity
Scripted the success story by
- The organisation uses a chatbot in its WhatsApp Business Platform to consolidate all engagement in one channel
- The organisation reaches deep across national demographics and provides users with instant answers
- Users are aware that they’ll receive answers from a genuine source when they see the organisation’s branding
Outcomes of #RouteItRight methodology
- The chatbot helps to dispel rumours and false news. Its personalised conversations embed vital data about the pandemic in users’ memories
- The promotion helped to create value through a popular, media-rich app