About the organisation
This organisation offers customers guidance in relationship issues, horoscope analysis, match making, health, and career prospects. It also has an online storefront with products related to their business.
This interactive online company integrated Route Mobile’s WhatsApp Business API into its platform to improve customer engagement and better data management.
The company used channels like SMS, voice, and email to engage with customers, many of whom were from towns and villages. The company often found it challenging to have deeper engagement with their target audience. Additionally, the organisation had expansion plans and aspired to use automation in their customer communication. Furthermore, the pandemic forced all its counsellors to work from home.
Scripted the success story by
- Deploying an intuitive CPaaS Solution with a WhatsApp Chatbot to enhance the organisations customer reach and engagement
- Enabling better collation of customer profile information and effectively addressing product related queries
- Giving an option to the customer to connect with a customer service representative at any time during the conversation
- Allowing a seamless hand-over from a bot to a customer service executive/agent and vice versa
- Ensuring the representative has the initial customer information at hand in real-time, thereby increasing the overall FTR (First Time Resolution)
Outcomes of #RouteItRight methodology
- Helped significantly increase their lead pool with the Chatbot feature
- Broadened their overall reach across the country with seamless customer engagement
- Ensured a successful transition into automating their customer engagement model across the board