About the organisation
It is a semi-government interactive platform for scientists, agricultural experts, institutions for sharing their technology & knowledge with the registered subscribers i.e. farmers who have willingly opted for the service. The knowledge is shared in their local language in text as well as voice format. It is an enterprise-class communication platform to broadcast text and voice messages on the mobile phones of individual farmers. It enables its users to send personalized and interactive outbound Text & Voice messages with just one touch.
IVR creates exclusive multilingual voice campaigns to get more than 80% responses, 62% feedback with a quicker TAT time for a semi-government interactive platform.
Here is an insight on how we collaborated with one of the semi- government client and enabled it to #RouteItRight by enriching its customer communications using our product IVR.
- Client required an IVR system that needed to have a maximum of 3 digits as inputs. For e.g. the farmers would input the total acres of land which can come up to minimum of 1 and maximum of 3 digits, however all IVR systems do not provide this.
- They also required an intricate customized IVR system that consisted of multiple layers of questions where each layer would have a sub set of questions.
Scripted the success story by
Deploying a custom IVR System
- Added multiple layers of questions to meet their requirements.
- The questions provided had an option to input answers that were more than one digit but maximum upto three digits. (e.g. of total hectares of land – 1,14,300).
- In case the customer fails to respond after the first SMS, the second SMS will be triggered as a reminder/ follow-up. He will be connected to the agent as soon as he responds with a missed call.
Outcomes of #RouteItRight methodology
- Data Mining based on efficient surveys, 62% positive feedback
- Customizable flow, reduced time to send new surveys by 90%
- Successful campaigns, Answer ratio > 80%, Average Duration >2 mins
- Clients were able to gather data from a large group of farmers with fewer efforts enabling it to save time and money
- The data collected helped educate the farmers on the best agricultural solutions available