Using Instagram API for business is a fairly straightforward process and by following a few crucial steps it will be possible for you to get started in no time by inculcating the Instagram API for your business. Here are the steps to follow:
Creating an Instagram Developer account:
- Go to Instagram developer page
- Click on Register Your Application
- Click on Register a New Client
- Fill the form and click on Register
- Go to the Clients manager.
- Click on Manage in your application block.
- Copy and save your credentials: Client ID and Client Secret
Generating an access token
- Click Manage on the Instagram developer client tab
- Go to the Security tab
- Add the following URL: https://rapidsoftwaresolutions.github.io/OAuthTokenGenerator/instagram/2.html
- Uncheck the box “Disable implicit Auth”
- Copy your client ID
- Paste it in the “generate” tab on the the generator tool to get an access_token
Calling the Instagram API with Rapid API
It is important to use the RapidAPI as we can export code snippets in multiple languages such as cURL, Objective-C, Java, Python, and NodeJS. It is possible to make the API call directly from your browser, and with some functions you will also receive an error regarding access_token scopes and permissions.
Thus, these are some of the major ways that you can go about integrating Instagram API for your business.