Businesses and enterprises are looking for ways to stand out from this digital clutter. At a time when digital enablement has its hands over businesses and there is a greater need of keeping customers hooked through an omni-channel presence, brands are taking their communication a step further by engaging in hyper-personalized communication. Therefore, more enterprises are turning to chat platforms these days that enable direct connections with customers.
Viber Business Messages is one of the many platforms with a massive global audience. It is one of the top 10 downloaded chat platforms of all time. According to a recent study, the app has over 1.1 Billion Users in 190+ countries, actively engaging with over 7 Million interactions every 60 seconds. Out of these, 30 percent preferred to send stickers, while 50 percent focused on sending photos and videos daily, which makes it a perfect opportunity for engagement for any Enterprise.
Some of the other unique marketing tools to increase brand discoverability and help in effectively running personalized, rich messaging campaigns include Viber In-App Search, Viber Scan Codes, Viber Advertising & Viber Stickers, Large file Transfers, and the latest integration of third party payments sites like Google Pay and Apple Pay.
The security feature of the app piques the user’s trust and loyalty. Viber Business Messages offer end-to-end encryption by default to all its users. This is a serious effort to ensure security and privacy. Third-party users cannot access the conversation as each and every message is encrypted. All in all, being a native brand solution with an active audience has enabled personalized brand-to-consumer connection using Viber Business Messages. It is very evident from the survey that we have conducted that this OTT messaging platform is a preferred mode for customer communication because it is a secured communication channel that betters customer engagement with the help of Conversational messaging API. This is why more businesses are turning to OTT messaging these days improving their reach and visibility.
Rich Customized Messaging & Call-To-Action button to drive Sales
A multichannel retailer of household appliances and electronics that has 90 stores and a considerable online presence was looking for a solution to minimize cart abandonment. They combined SMS and emails along with our Viber Business Messages API to send targeted messages to customers. Messages were customized based on the customer purchases and had embedded links to the website leading to targeted action. The outcome? The rich messaging with the call-to-action buttons and targeted links increased turnover for the online sales.
- Viber’s response rate is comparatively higher than that of a standard SMS and people are more likely to engage on a real-time rich feature enabled chat platform.
- Viber’s branding ensures trust and credibility for businesses as the company logo and brand name are displayed and verified.
- With call-to-action buttons, customers can be routed to the website directly initiating a call right away.
- Enterprises can have a comprehensive view of message delivery, a number of views, who has viewed the messages, and click rates through the most accurate insights.
Push Alerts drive Customer Engagement
Blurring the differences between regular SMS and in-app messages, the Viber Business Message API enables push notifications that come as alerts. These notifications are attention-grabbing and users can read them by default. For example, any urgent alerts, say flight schedule, payment reminder, appointments etc. may be ignored or go unreceived through SMS but would be hard to miss on the Viber Business Message platform as it will appear as a push alert.
Chatbots, Stickers, File Transfers, and Voting for Personalised and Conversational Experience
Let’s say, a restaurant that sells and delivers food integrated a Viber Business Message API. Food and beverage joints can make the most out of this messaging platform and here’s how:
- Customers could access the menu and order their food using an interactive chatbot without browsing through a web page or dialing a number and orders can be placed directly through the chat.
- Using branded Viber Business Messages stickers, this restaurant can create a super-fun and engaging campaign spreading good word of mouth. The users who share these branded stickers would be automatically added to your list of contacts and subscribe to your chatbots. This amplifies the brand reach and customer growth.
- Enterprises can utilize the growing audience base to send new offers, premium deals, and much more. By sending stickers, your audience can also automatically subscribe to your chatbots.
Analytics and Scheduled Campaigns to Improve Reach
Viber Business Messages can turnaround an event’s performance and reach quickly in the nick of time. For instance, a summit team wanted to help its attendees navigate through the elaborate 90 speaking events and the summit’s five stages. They had to reach out to all the participants from 115 counties through their mobile phones. Keeping them updated with the event details were challenging. It was stressful for the staff who could not get past further than just providing the basic event info. The attendee engagement had dropped over the years. So, how did our Viber Business Messages API prove to be a gamechanger?
- The attendees were simply asked to opt-in during registration and pick their preferred channel – Viber Business Messages and SMS to receive alerts ahead of time.
- In case the users did not have good internet connectivity, they could receive important updates on SMS, such as speaker schedule or change in agenda.
- This solution enabled the staff to easily build scheduled campaigns, send a welcome message before the event followed by providing crucial event info, announcements and endorsements from the summit partner without any prior training.
Viber Business Messages provided actionable insights and analytics to automatically segment attendee data and monitor campaign engagement in real-time. With detailed reporting, they could easily track campaign engagement, delivery rates, and even ‘message seen’ statuses. The option to schedule campaigns in advance also helped with managing the teams, as well as attendee engagement.
Viber Business Messages API can do so much more than just sending messages. Ensuring enhanced reach, hyper-personalized communication, improved UX, increase in sales, and business growth, it offers comprehensive solutions effective in building customer experience. While all the digital noise is happening out there, creating a unique customer experience to make your business stand out from the rest, isn’t a big deal when you have one such omnichannel and comprehensive solution in place.
Want to know more about how our API can best serve your business? Connect with us today right here